Nuestras cookies

Usamos cookies para ofrecerte una mejor experiencia con contenido personalizado, anuncios relevantes y mejora de funcionalidades. Al permitir todas, estás aceptando el uso y la políticas de cookies. Recuerda que puedes administrar tus preferencias cuando lo desees.

¿Qué aprenderé?

Economic activity is highly uneven across space - with significant consequences for human development and environmental quality. This makes it vital to understand the forces driving social, political, environmental and economic change. The BSc in Geography with Economics at LSE provides students with the analytical tools needed to do this.

This programme combines the two complementary fields of geography and economics. It offers the analytical rigour of economics, and applies this to real-life examples in human geography. This is a major/minor programme, with around 75 per cent of this programme in geography, and the remaining 25 per cent in economics.

Teaching on the programme is informed by the latest research in the field, and academic staff work with policy makers, the third sector, as well as big business, to apply academic insights to real-world processes. In your third year, you can choose to undertake an independent research project, which will allow you to apply your knowledge to a topic of your choosing.

¿En cuál departamento estoy?

Geography and Environment

Opciones de estudio

a tiempo completo (3 )

Costos de estudio
£23.330,00 (US$ 28.247) por año
Se trata de una tasa provisional aún no aprobada
Fecha de inicio

Septiembre 2023

Lugar

Main Site

Houghton Street,

London,

Camden,

WC2A 2AE, England

Requerimiento de entrada

Para estudiantes de Estados Unidos

Students need GCE A levels and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB). However we also consider applications from students with a range of other UK qualifications including BTECs, Foundation Courses and Access to HE Diplomas as well as a wide range of international qualifications. Applications are considered on an individual basis and entry requirements vary by programme.

Puede haber diferentes requisitos de IELTS en función del curso elegido.

AÑADIR A MIS FAVORITOS

Ponte en contacto