Nuestras cookies

Usamos cookies para ofrecerte una mejor experiencia con contenido personalizado, anuncios relevantes y mejora de funcionalidades. Al permitir todas, estás aceptando el uso y la políticas de cookies. Recuerda que puedes administrar tus preferencias cuando lo desees.

Computing (Top-Up) BSc (Hons)

Reino Unido

¿Qué aprenderé?


Students achieving this course will be awarded a BSC (Hons) Computing (Top-up) degree awarded by De Montfort University.

This course provides a broad understanding of aspects of computing. It develops technical skills in computing, including programming, security and data analysis, database systems, web applications and multimedia. Throughout the course, students have access modern computer hardware and software together with an enthusiastic team of tutors to support learning.

Graduates can aim for employment in data analysis, big data and data management. Careers could include cloud data analyst or engineer, information and systems analyst, computer systems developer, information systems manager.

Course description

Learning and Teaching

This course is normally a one year full time programme based at our Digbeth campus.

A variety of learning and teaching opportunities will be available on your course, approximately 30% of your learning will include lectures, tutorials and class room, lab based or virtual learning. Studying can include individual and group working.

Higher education courses also require students to undertake independent study and so approximately 70% of your studies will be through independent learning, research, using computer labs or practical work, reading and completing assessments.


Around 80% of assessments are course work based, the remaining, about 20%, are in person phase tests or practical exam. Assessments are designed to reflect the technology sector and so could be for example a live project, a case study, report, specific sector based documentation such as plans or project.

Where can I progress to next?

The BSC (Hons) Computing (Top-up) degree awarded by De Montfort University will develop personal, professional and employability skills to prepare students for employment or continue in higher education.

Typically graduates will continue to develop their professional careers in the technology sector, although high levels of skills are required across most other sectors.

Students can also continue into higher studies, enrolling onto a Master’s degree. De Montfort University has a range of Master’s degrees such as an MSc in Computing.

¿En cuál departamento estoy?


Opciones de estudio

a tiempo completo (1 )

Costos de estudio
Información no disponible
Fecha de inicio

18 Septiembre 2023


Digbeth Campus - Main Site

High Street Deritend,



B5 5SU, England

Puede haber diferentes requisitos de IELTS en función del curso elegido.


Ponte en contacto